In Dallas the mornings have turned crisp and the maple outside our studio window is crimson and gold. Ah, FALL! My favorite time of year! It's time to put a log in the fireplace, stay in our pj's a little longer on the weekends, drink hot tea, put on some party tunes and hang out with the people we love.
The past week has been unseasonable cool for us, so I've been yearning for all things snuggly, soft and warm. Thermals, fur, flannel and fluffy towels have all been calling my name at The Gypsy Wagon. Below are just a few things on my fall wish list!
1. Free People neon pink pom-pom hat, $38.
2. Adore mocha and cream fur vest, $142.
3. Wildfox thermal romper, $118.
4. Artisan deLuxe flannel & stud button-down shirt, $120.
5. Pendleton bath towels, $48 each.