This time of year, after the holidays have wound down and we've made (and possibly already discarded) our goals and resolutions for the year ahead I am always thinking about a getaway. Somewhere with SAND...SURF...TROPICAL DRINKS, perhaps? YESSSS!
This is a little peek into my dream suitcase for a sunny vacay.
- A silk Tolani tunic ($178) works as a cover-up or a chic dress. And this cool turquoise and suede necklace ($342) looks great with everything I have "packed" in my imaginary bag.
- Fun temporary metallic tattoos ($15 each pack) help us feel accessorized even when we're frolicking in the surf (or swimming to the bar).
- Because the neon pom-poms on these tie dye silk shorts ($120) are so adorable.
- Totally prepared for the beach with this cotton tote ($18), retro sunnies ($18), tiny portable speaker ($48), and journal ($18) to help me remember every sun-drenched second.
- Because we can't spend every moment in the water, lacey shorts ($38), a tie-dye tank ($110), and a cool-girl chambray shirt ($178).
- The perfect outfit to watch the sun go down over dinner. Dress ($74), carnelian necklace ($42), long tassel necklace ($58), vintage leather and tassel clutch ($54).
- Gotta pack our essentials (SPF everyone!) in this Pendleton bag ($60).
Meet 'cha at the beach!