Has anyone baked those cookies yet? Just in case you tried them and love them and want to give them to everyone you know for Valentine's Day, here is a cute little gift bag that you can put together in just a few minutes! Really!
- Gather your materials. If you are craftier than me you probably already have all of these things at your house. You will need brown paper lunch sacks or any kraft paper bag, double sticky tape, washi tape, regular scissors, scalloped edge scissors, baker's twine and festive buttons.
- Trim your sack to the height you like. I think it's fun to make gift bags at various heights, to keep things interesting.
- Next trim the top of your bag and both sides of the little band you will wrap around in the next step with your scalloped scissors.
- Wrap washi tape all the way around the scalloped edge band.
- Put a little double sticky tape on the inside of the scalloped edge band.
- Place it wherever you like on your gift bag and press together to secure.
- Thread your heart button with the baker's twine...
- ...and knot!
- Tie it on your gift bags. You can play with where you place it. You are done!
That is all there is to it. This little bag is adorable to hold any holiday treat or you can change the colors up and you have a rustic gift bag for party favors, birthday gifts or anything else your imagination can dream up!