Assistant Store Chief | Houston, Texas
The Assistant Store Chief position for our new store, located in the historic neighborhood of The Heights, is responsible to assist the Store Chief in guiding the whole store team toward ensuring an outstanding customer experience, through “Circle of Friends” selling. The ASC is also responsible to carry out all store operations. The Assistant Chief works 3 Saturdays/month and at least 1 Sunday. This is a full time salaried position, with a 42-45 hour/week work schedule and a is eligible for all benefits including health care premium assistance, and 15 paid vacation days.
Successful Assistant Chiefs are:
- Good communicators
- Team Players
Job responsibilities include:
- Prioritizing in-store customer experience through Circle of Friends selling
- Ensuring that store operations run smoothly, inventory is accurate and the store is profitable
- Creating schedules for part-time Wagoneers
- Overseeing supply ordering
- Managing inventory including transfers, pricing and restock
- Assisting in training and developing part-time staff, offering timely performance feedback
- 2-3 years of management in a retail setting
- Knowledge of Lightspeed, Homebase and Basecamp a plus!
How to apply:
If you think this role might be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of the job you are applying for and the location.