Chieftain | Houston, Texas
The Chieftain position is at our new store in the historic Heights neighborhood in Houston. This position is responsible to assist the Store Chief in guiding the whole store team toward ensuring an outstanding customer experience, through “Circle of Friends” selling. The Chieftain oversees all aspects of the VIP program, in-store events and is responsible to keep the Stylists engaged and motivated. The Chieftain works 3 Saturdays/month and at least 1 Sunday. This is a full time salaried position, with a 42-45 hour/week work schedule and a is eligible for all benefits including health care premium assistance, and 15 paid vacation days.
Successful Chieftains are:
- Passionate for the customer
- Good communicators
- Team Players
- Good at making connections
Job responsibilities include:
- Prioritizing in-store experience
- Setting the example in, and training to Circle of Friends
- Planning and executing both public and private in-store events
- Overseeing and growing the VIP program
- Assisting the Store Chief with daily store operations, cash handling, opening and closing the store
- 1-2 years of management in a retail setting and 1-2 years of experience as a stylist
- Knowledge of Lightspeed, Homebase and Basecamp a plus!
How to apply:
If you think this role might be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Include the name of the job you are applying for and the location.