Magic Maker | The Gypsy Wagon | Dallas, Texas
The Magic Maker, does just that- makes magic! This is a visual merchandising role located at our store on Henderson Ave in Dallas. This position is responsible for the upkeep of visual standards and requires the ability to present products in a way that is transporting for our customers! This is a full-time salaried position, working an average of 42-45 hours per week and is eligible for all benefits including 15 days of paid time off and healthcare premiums paid at 75%.
Successful Magic Makers are:
- Attentive to detail
- And magical!
Job responsibilities include:
- Restocking and replenishing the sales floor
- Receiving transfers of new merchandise from the warehouse, and working into the visual presentation
- Performing occasional operational tasks such as retags and cycle counts
- Maintaining in store pricing and descriptive signage
- Learning alongside the Creative Director and assisting in creating visual displays
- Assisting customers when necessary
- 1 year of experience in a retail store, with hands on merchandising experience.
- Fashion merchandising program education preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Basecamp and Lightspeed a plus!
How to apply:
If you think this role might be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of the job you are applying for and the location.