Magic Maker | Houston, Texas
The Magic Maker, does just that- makes magic! This is a visual merchandising role located at our new store in the historic Heights neighborhood in Houston. This position is responsible for the upkeep of visual standards and requires the ability to present products in a way that is transporting for our customers! This is a full-time salaried position, working an average of 42-45 hours per week and is eligible for all benefits including 15 days of paid time off and healthcare premiums paid at 75%.
Successful Magic Makers are:
- Attentive to detail
- And magical!
Job responsibilities include:
- Restocking and replenishing the sales floor
- Receiving transfers of new merchandise from the warehouse, and working into the visual presentation
- Performing occasional operational tasks such as retags and cycle counts
- Maintaining in store pricing and descriptive signage
- Learning alongside the Creative Director and assisting in creating visual displays
- Assisting customers when necessary
- 1 year of experience in a retail store, with hands on merchandising experience.
- Fashion merchandising program education preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Basecamp and Lightspeed a plus!
How to apply:
If you think this role might be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of the job you are applying for and the location.