Full Time Manager Key Holder- Crested Butte, CO
We are looking for a full-time key holder, called a Captain, for our location in Crested Butte, CO. The Captain role is a full-time salaried position reporting to the Store Chief, and is responsible for making sure each customer leaves this a little more joy in their pocket! This position is also responsible for leading the team in the absence of the Store Chief or Assistant Manager. This role is key to helping build The Gypsy Wagon culture among the staff, and overseeing day-to-day store operations. This position is eligible for all benefits including 15 paid days off/year, healthcare, short-term disability pay and a generous merchandise discount.
Successful Captains are:
- Passionate about helping people
- Kind and caring
- Attentive to detail
- Interested in design and style
Job responsibilities include:
- Ownership of one or more lead roles in the business, including social media, operations, visuals, the store experience and VIP program
- Ensuring that each person who enters our store leaves with a little more joy in their pocket!
- Assisting the Store Chief to perform store operations
- Creating a “Circle of Friends” atmosphere, building relationships with clients
- Leading and guiding the part-time staff to provide the same exceptional service
- Helping to drive traffic, and build brand awareness
- Basic store maintenance and upkeep, including some visual merchandising
- Cash handling and basic knowledge of banking procedures
- 1-2 years in retail and/or customer service
- Knowledge of Basecamp and Lightspeed a plus!
How to apply:
If you think this role might be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of the job you are applying for and the location.