Part Time Inventory Processing Specialist | The Gypsy Wagon | Dallas, Texas
Inventory Processing Support Specialists work part time at our Distribution Center in Dallas nicknamed “Belmont”. This is the perfect entry-level position for those who have a passion for fashion and an eye for detail, and want to support a growing local business and our soon-to-be six boutiques in Texas and Colorado! The position requires flexible availability Monday-Thursday, Friday availability is a must, for an average of 30 hours/week. Our Inventory Processors enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment with many perks, including merchandise discounts at all brand concepts, weekends off, and a competitive starting hourly wage. Professional development and internal promotion are important to us; this is the perfect opportunity to gain entry into a growing and dynamic brand!
Successful Inventory Processing Specialists are:
- Attentive to detail
- Good at spatial organization
- Positive and upbeat!
Job responsibilities include:
- Processing incoming shipments
- Checking merchandise for defects
- Tagging new inventory with the appropriate tag for its category
- Assisting in warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Managing cardboard and waste
- Preparing restock for each store
- Maintaining proper back stock organization
- This is an entry level position.
- Experience in a back-of-house retail environment is a plus!
How to apply:
If you think this role might be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Include the name of the job you are applying for and the location.